MY DREAM



"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think have ended up where I need to be."

I thought I was too small to have a big dream,

My thoughts was only to go  to school for the purpose of learning,

I never dreamed of practicing my profession

I thought the practical space was for the rich ones

My dreams were shattered and scared by the fear of superior inferior

Day by day I went on and on step by step to think the unthinkable thought.

By then my former reserved dream has been completely dashed and changed without any special replacement.

This period remained a water shade in the course of my history, the period I didn't have the past let alone future.

Man proposes but God disposes.

The Dream is yet to come truth, from it's way to the destination there are problems arising and they might or might not be jumped.

As such my past dream was eliminated, the present one has been contemplated, thus making the future to be impregnated. What a pressure!

Despite the entire above complicated and implicated situation ACP arise me to meet up my demands as a campus journalist.

For a dreamer, ABU Campus press is the root and the truth of accomplishing dreams, ours is just to recognize the fact that ACP's inspiration is the best and best chooser of every good destiny.

In no doubt leaves behind cloud and for every cloud there is always a silver lining and ours is ABU Campus press.

"Successful dreams are ninety nine percent perspiration and one percent inspiration", Hence, the surest way to success is to follow the footsteps of those who have achieved it for, the road to success is always under construction.

By Ahmadu Hafsat Rogo

Post a Comment

0 Comments