Rubies and Roses



Footsteps in the hallway

Drawing nearer and nearer

As usual, I don't have a say

I wish this won't go on forever

Don't want to see the end of today

Praying this would work faster



Words sharper than knives

Words ending lots of lives

Souls suffering and smiling

Not as happy as they seem

That's why I'm happy its ending

I won't have to fake smiles



Slurry voices in my head

I won't have to hear them when I'm dead

Blurry images in my head

I won't have to see them when I'm dead

Now he's at the door

I don't want to see them anymore



Father has returned 

I want to return 

I need to return 

He's begging me to return 

Finally I'm leaving 

Tell my "friends" I'm leaving


I promised you rubies and roses

Now you give me rubies and roses 

Place them on my tombstone 

Call me Ruby and give me roses 



©Jiddah_writes..

Post a Comment

0 Comments